|LJN Big Wheel Pedal Bike|
|Year||1985 (Series 1)|
|Asst. #||7630 (Series 1)|
|Previous||LJN Sword of Omens|
|Next||LJN Tuska Warrior|
Features[edit | edit source]
The sleek, stylized, three-wheel cycle captured the action and excitement of the ThunderTank and other ThunderCat vehicles from the hit TV show. The Pedal Power Cycle had the following features:
- "Lion Head" handle bar
- "Lion Claw" hand grips
- Adjustable, 3-position seat
- Built-in sword holder for the LJN Sword of Omens
- 16" drive wheel and wide track rear wheels
- Rugged and safe construction
The bike also included reflective tape for added safety.
Releases[edit | edit source]
1. Series 1: The first series Big Wheel Pedal Bike was released in 1985. The tricycle came disassembled and packaged in a box due to its size and had to be assembled.
2. Series 2: The second series Big Wheel Pedal Bike was released in 1986. The vehicle came packaged in the same box as the Series 1 Big Wheel Pedal Bike and was merely a re-release.
2. Series 3: The third series Big Wheel Pedal Bike was released in 1987. The vehicle came packaged in the same box as the Series 1 Big Wheel Pedal Bike and was merely a re-release.
|Box Front||Box Back|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Big Wheel Pedal Bike Loose|