|Weapons & Accessories|
|Voiced by||Kevin Michael Richardson|
|Page||List of all characters|
- For the article about the 1980's version of this character, see Lynx-O.
Lynx-O is one of the older ThunderCats and the head General of the Thunderian army.
Very little is known about Lynx-O as he only appears briefly. He was chosen by Claudus to be the General of the Thunderian Army even though he had less experience than the two strongest contenders for the position, Panthro and Grune.
This decision greatly surprises both Panthro and Grune but Claudus reveals that he did so in order to keep the two together and assigns them the task of searching for the Book of Omens.
Lynx-O is blind, as made apparent by his pale grey eyes and the fact that he keeps them closed most of the time, relying mostly on his heightened sense of smell.
He was on one of the watch towers along with other guards when the Lizard Army attacked Thundera. His strong sense of smell alerted him to the approaching danger even before they were visible to the other soldiers. His fate after the invasion of Thundera remains remains unknown.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
Lynx-O has an extremely heightened sense of smell which allows him to detect the presence of enemies from many miles away.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
His most obvious weakness is his blindness, which while not shown, is likely to hinder some of his actions.
Grune also mentions that he has less experience in warfare and combat.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Even from this distance I can smell them. Lizards, and there are many. Sound the alarm!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lynx-O is very similar in appearance to his 1980's counterpart and they are both blind.
- He only appears in one episode and speaks only one line of dialogue. He is only mentioned by name in the episode Old Friends.
- It was revealed in an interview that if there had been a second season of the show, it would have depicted Lynx-O's history with Slithe and show how the Lizards sided with Mumm-Ra.