The following are rules and guidelines to be followed by all visitors and editors. Any violations of these rules by a contributor will result in strict actions being taken against them. So please take a moment to read them and familiarize yourself with them. This policy subject to change at any time.
Code of Conduct
- All users are expected to behave in a respectful and courteous way towards other users.
- Bullying, threatening, or abusing another user in any way will not be tolerated.
- Please refrain from using any kind of profanity or sexual references in your conversations.
- Vandalism and deliberate disruption of the contents of this wiki is strictly forbidden.
- Do not post any kind of spam.
- Do not post any fan-fiction.
- Do not post anything which is not relevant to the Thundercats franchise.
- Even though we prefer that you post original information, it is allowed to post information taken from other website provided that you paraphrase and rewrite the information to make it different from the source. Do not simply "copy & paste" text form other websites.
- Do not post download links to pirated media.
- Do not make any changes to the Main Page, Template Pages or the design of any page without first asking an administrator for permission.
- Before removing any large amount of content, discuss it with one of the administrators and explain to them why you feel it is necessary to do so.
- Before creating a new page, make sure that it does not already exist under a slightly different name or spelling (e.g. Mumm-Ra/Mumm-ra, Slithe/S-S-Slithe, Claud-Us/Claudus)
- If you are new here, start my making small edits to already existing articles instead of creating new articles. All of our articles are follow certain rules, templates and formats in order to maintain uniformity across the wiki, which most new users are not yet familiar with. If you feel that you must create an article, talk to an administrator to help you with the formatting and templates.
- Do not post fan-art.
- Do not take screenshots from other Thundercats sites and post them here. It is much better if you upload screenshots that you have taken yourself.
- Do not post any pornographic, violent or adult images.
If you are unsure about anything, feel free to contact any of our administrators via their "Talk Pages" and they will help you out.